What is LANSCA?
Los Angeles and Nagoya Sister City Affiliation was born as a part of President Eisenhower’s Citizens’ international Exchange Program in 1959, creating a sister city relationship between the cities of Los Angeles and Nagoya.
The primary goal of the sister city program is to foster mutual understanding between the people of Los Angeles and Nagoya through people-to-people exchange activities.
Event Planning Committee
LANSCA’s Event Planning Committee organizes and carries out various theme events such as culture, business and tourism.
Explore Nagoya 2019
Date: Monday, March 25, 2019
Place: The Paley Center for Media | 465 N. Beverly Drive
Attractions of interest to tourist visitors / Samples of unique Nagoya cuisine / Displays of Unique Nagoya crafts and products by Nagoya companies / Perfomances by samurai warriors
EVENT & PRESS
- Celebrating the 60th anniversary year of the sister city relationship between Los Angeles and NagoyaUPCOMING EVENT Celebrating the 60th anniversary year […]
- Message from Chair of LANSCA Message from Chair of LANSCA, 2019 Hello and thank you […]
- LANSCA New Year’s Luncheon 2019January 26, 2019 at Torrance, California LANSCA held […]
- The First Annual “Nagoya Day” 2014“Nagoya Day” 2014 The booming of the taiko drums […]
- Nagoya Day Cultural NewsFirst Annual “Nagoya Day” set for Aug. 10 […]
- 2014 First Annual ‘Nagoya Day’ (55th Anniversary between the Cities of Los Angeles and Nagoya)2014 First Annual ‘Nagoya Day’ (55th […]
- First Annual Nagoya Day in The ParkThe First Annual Nagoya Day in The Park at The Grove […]
- Los Angeles Cosplay Contest at Nagoya DayThe 2014 Los Angeles Cosplay Contest was held on […]